TS breastmilk storage bags have a state of the art indicator which turns from blue to white when the breastmilk is the correct temperature for baby.
Packaging: 7oz(210ml) 20 pcs per pack, 100pack per carton
Pack dimension: L12*W4.5*H11cm
Carton dimension: L62*W50*H24cm
- Never defrost or heat breastmilk in the microwave.
- Do not refreeze milk once it has been thawed.
- Discard any leftover breastmilk. te.
Warranty: For hygienic reasons they cannot be returned to store once opened.
Directions for use
- Wash hands before handling breastmilk and milk bags.
- Open the milk bag and carefully transfer the breastmilk.
- Remove air from the milk bag prior to sealing with zip-lock.
- Label the milk bag with name, date and time.
- Store upright in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Place the frozen breastmilk in the refrigerator to thaw.
- For quicker defrosting, place into a warm bowl of water.
- Warm the breastmilk until desired temperature is reached.
- If milk fat has separated shake well before feeding.